Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Product Review: Pond's Flawless White BB Cream in Beige


     BB creams are known for its lightweight formula and coverage (compare to foundations) yet provides the benefits of a skincare. It is also great for everyday use as it covers imperfections naturally. Today, we will talk about Pond's Flawless White BB Cream in Beige.


Php299.00 for 25g
SPF 30 PA++
Where to buy: Department Store, Supermarket, Watsons, Online Shops

     The first time I saw this, I told myself that there's no way I'm gonna buy this due to its price and it doesn't look like it has lot of product in it. But when I'm stress, I really have to buy what I want. So I got this, paid it and brought it home, haha. Going back to the review, this is a great product for a BB cream. It has a foundation-like coverage (medium to high) yet still remains its lightness on your face. It has a mild scent, almost unnoticeable when applying. It has a right consistency, not too runny nor too thick, and is easy to blend (I use damp sponge). Also, the packaging is very clean and simple, one will not make a mess while using this product. I like that it has SPF 30 PA++ great protection against UV rays and prevent premature aging. One more thing is, it really stays for 6 to 8 hours for me. Yes, it really does. I do still oil up but blot then retouch and we're all good.

      The downside of this product is its price. It is pricey (for some, like me) just to use for your everyday look, but take note that you'll get a 25g of the product. As far as I can remember, you can get a smaller version of this one which retail for Php199. The other thing is, only 2 shades are available (Light and Beige) which I'm sure will not match for all Filipina skin tones. 


  
 I don't know if you can really see on the picture but it instantly brighten and evens out my skin tone. Also it does cover my blemishes and redness around my cheeks, sides of my nose and chin. By the way, this is in a natural lighting, since I'm quite in a rush because I have to go to work this morning. I'm sorry I wasn't able to take a picture after 4 hours or after work. (Please disregard my hair here, haha)




  But overall, I'll give this a 4/5 rate. If we'll not consider the price and since the Beige shade suits me really well, this will be a perfect BB cream for me. That's all for today. See you on my next blog lady. Fighting!!

DISCLAIMER: This blog is not sponsored nor paid by any entity.

Contact me on my email: deocampo.annamarie0819@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment