Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Review on Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One Shine Free Cake Powder Refill 9g with SPF 32PA+++


     Am I the only one here who loves refills? I mean they're so cute, affordable and easy to carry *insert smiley emoticon*  Anyway, Maybelline is a well known brand not just here in the Philippines but also worldwide. They offer affordable yet great products.You can never go wrong with their powders. I am a fan of Maybelline products especially their powders because they provide affordable refills and many shades to choose.

     To start off the review, the Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One Shine Free Cake Powder (P159) promise to give:
  • All day shine control
  • Higher UV protection
  • Longer wear
  • Instant Brightening. Conceals. Smoothes. Evens

     It is a great news to know that this has SPF 32 PA+++ it is a lot of UV protection. It is essential especially in a country like the Philippines. It is also true that it instantly brightens, conceals, smoothes and evens with a light to medium coverage. Though I have doubt that it can give an all-day shine control and for a longer wear. For me it stays for about 3-4 hours given that I have oily skin and it's very humid here in the Philippines (I don't use primer). The powder has a very fine and silky texture. Anyway I use the brush for retouching. It's from Marionnaud (P250) my current favorite powder fresh.It does not give a super matte finish, its more on natural finish which I like too. The powder comes with 5 shades, my shade is 05 sand beige. Also the packaging is a soft pink, square (with soft edges), plastic container / refill etched with Maybelline New York. Puff included. Description at the bottom.


     Overall, it has a very affordable price for its quality. Will I buy it again? I am planning to try other powders. Would I recommend it? ABSOLUTELY!!! Please feel free to comment or suggest or even make a request. Thank you for reading. Stay pretty.
Rate: 4/5



Disclaimer: this is not a paid advertisement. Everything is base on my opinion.









     

No comments:

Post a Comment