Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 21, 2016

How I Get A Clear, Healthy Skin



This photo was taken in 2013. I was a 1st year college student then.

   
     I started taking care of my skin when I was in college. And it didn't happen as planned, in fact I didn't planned it in the first place. I was new at the school, new dormitory, new place, new everything. Culture shock hit me hard that time, I must say. At the same time I thought I really have to save money. So, unconsciously I did these things which I believe helped me get a clear, healthy skin. Let's get started.

1. Drink Lots of Water. For the nth time, DRINK WATER. Almost all articles, blogs and tips always remind us to drink lots or enough water everyday, simply because our body needs it and it's clean (compare to other beverages). Back then I was trying to save money and budget my allowance so every time I eat instead of buying bottled juices and softdrinks, I just drink free mineral water in carinderia. Healthy and free.

2. Get Enough Sleep. College life is very exhausting so I have to sleep early in order to gain my strength for tomorrow's activity. I think I sleep 8 or 9pm and wake up 6 or 7am. 9 to 10 hours of sleep is more than enough, in fact 7 to 8 hours of sleep is enough to give your skin some rest.

3. Stop Eating Junkfoods and Streetfoods. This is a popular snacks for students in our university. Affordable and satisfying yet unhealthy. When I was in college I didn't eat any as in zero junkfoods and streetfoods. Just like what I said I was trying to save money that time. What's for snacks? Biscuit and water.

Lastly,

4. Stop Drinking Softdrinks. Also lessen your commercial juice intake. But that time I drink cola once a month when our team decided to have dinner at Mcdonalds. Sometimes I even change my drink into iced tea. I would prefer juice than softdrinks. 

     So, there it is. The things I unconsciously do when I was in college that helped me get a clear, healthy skin. Remember that I did this for like 1 to 2 months straight. I also manage to have a balance diet and I wash my face twice a day; while taking a bath and before going to sleep. In the end, the bottom line is love and take care of your body in order to have a healthy skin.

     Do you have additional tips on how to get a clear skin. Feel free to comment and share your ideas. Good luck and stay pretty.



No comments:

Post a Comment