Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 11, 2017

More of Human Heart Nature Products

   
     Hello readers. It's been awhile since my last post. And since this is my "Over Spending Month" and kasusweldo lang kahapon 😉 I'm going to share with you my new products from H<3N 


1. Natural toothpaste P 149.75
2. Clarifying shampoo P149.75
3. Exfoliating bar P 89.75

     I already talked about Human Nature when I post a blog about their Pore Cleansing Brush (which I'm currently loving) here's the link: annamarie0819.blogspot.com/2017/01/product-review-human-heart-nature-pore.html?m=1
   
     Actually, among the three, yung exfoliating bar pa lang ang nagamit ko na. Gift ko sya sa mother ko, then nung ginamit ko sya, ang ganda pala, pati sa face. Glowing skin, pinkish yung face talaga. No doubt sya na yung most expensive among all soaps. Yung toothpaste at clarifying shampoo hindi ko pa natry e. I bought them kasi wala na kong toothpaste 😂 and I read that it is adviseable to use clarifying shampoo to remove buildups sa hair and scalp. Syempre yung gabok, usok etc na hindi basta basta natatanggal ng shampoo lang. And you only use it 2-3 times a week.

     Human Nature continues to amaze me. And minsan kasi maganda talaga yung mag try ka ng natural lang. Less chemicals, less toxin for your body. So, that's it. Maikli lang naman. Will update this post kapag mE revelation pa ko. Thank you for readingbguys, bye.

Update ko lang. Ginamit ko siya (toothpaste and exfoliating bar for my face) tonight and I love it. I love yung toothpaste kasi lasa syang Judge. Yung bubble gum, e favorite ko yun. So I enjoyed brushing my teeth. The n yung bar, feel mo talagang nagta-tighten yung pores. Na-try niyo na ba yung DIY Egg Mask. Parang ganun ang effect and I love both of them. Try ko tomorrow yung shampoo.. Bbye.

DISCLAIMER: THIS BLOG IS NOT PAID BY ANY ENTITY



2 comments:

  1. On this holi season, use organics skin care products because the colors present in the market have excess of chemicals which are very harmful for the skin. Clean and nourish your skin with natural aloevera body wash.

    ReplyDelete