Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Review: Esme Organic Cold Wax in Aloe Vera

   
     Hi guys. I wasn't able to post lately kasi sobrang nakakapagod sa office this week, ang dami naming ginagawa. Anyway, I want to show you guys my new product. It's a cold wax from Esme Organics which I gained knowledge through Facebook. I got intrigued kasivgawa nung video and magaganda yung feedbacks. Here's the link of their facebook account.

     As you can see it is available in 10 flavors. I'm just not sure kung anu yung differences nila. So I ordered online from a very accomodating nilang admin,Gracella Marie Canete. Hi ate ๐Ÿ˜Š . Ang bilis ng transaction nila, I paid yesterday then nag arrive siya agad kinabukasan thru LBC. And since Non COD sila I have to send money thru Palawan Express which I think is inconvenient for some. But legit naman po mga transactions sa kanila, so no need to worry. I got this for P150 + shipping fee. Quite affordable for 100g of cold wax.



     Now, regarding the product.  I was amazed how full the jar is, undoubtedly na 100g nga sya. It has a mild smell which I can't explain pero hindi naman sya bothering. The consistency is too hard. I find it really hard to get the product. Yes, nakukuha naman pero mag eexert ka talaga ng effort and is not adviseable for those with long nails, you can use spatula or spoon instead. Para syang malagkit na malagkit at matigas na pulot and also the color.

It comes with a simple instruction/guideline.

How to use the cold wax:

1. Wash and dry your hands and the area to be waxed (Remove deo, lotions or any cream applied on the skin)

2. Get small amount of wax from the jar (or use spoon)

3. Sprinkles some baby powder to the area. This will help the wax stick to your unwanted hars.

4. Stretch or knead the cold wax until color/apperance change.

5. Spread the sugaring accross the wax area in the direction of the hair growth. Pull off quickly in the opposite direction.
(once done do not put water, deo, lotion or any cream to the waxed area for at least 4 hours)

WARNING:
DON'T USE WAX IF YOU'RE ON YOUR PERIOD 

     I think the trick here is the kneading. It's quite messy pero madali naman syang tanggalin sa kamay. So just follow the instructions and advise ko is try niyo manuod ng demo sa youtube or on their facebook account, which is easier to look at than try. And am I the only one who thinks that it doesn't hurt or sting that much? I mean, yes it hurts pero mas masakit pa nga ang pagpa-pluck e. Unlike here na  isang sakitan na lang. I must admit that it doesn't get all the hair, but it will get most of your hair. Although siguro kasi ni-try ko sya even half length pa lang yung unwanted hair ko. So you still have to pluck. But I will still suggest waxing instead of plucking or shaving kasi may mga skin benefits (daw) ang waxing. Will still look if mas maglessen yung chicken skin, darkness etc of my underarms with continues use of this product. I think the whole product will last for a long time kasi nga madami sya. And it's true na it's really hard to use for the first time, so try and try lang girl, sayang ang 150 haha. 

     Okay, so that's it. I think that's all for today. Please do comment down below for any suggestions/questions. Thank you for reading.

Update, guys. So 2 or 3 days after I use, kumati sya. Tas parang flaky yung right underarms ko. So what I did is I washed a loofah then gently massage my underarms and it relieves the itchiness. So I do it everyday. Also I notice na mas matagal tumubo yung hair compare sa plucking. Hindi ko pa ulit sya nagagamit kasi I think no need pa.

Update po ulit. I'm startingvto doubt na its whitening or lightening effect. Hair removal, check, achieve niya yon although max 95% of hair is totally removed but the lightening effect niya wa ako makita.

DISCLAIMER: THIS BLOG IS NOT PAID BY ANY ENTITY


13 comments:

  1. Bakit po hindi pwedeng mag wax Kapag my period? Kasi po ngayon nag-wax ako ng kili kili ko ay may period po ako!����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I now, reminder/tips lang sya na magwax ka kapag hindi ka na gaanong sensitive sa pain (just like during our period)

      Delete
    2. You may also ask thru their (Esme Organic Cold Wax) facebook page, they are kind enough to answer you queries. Sorry pala sa late reply and sa mga typo, sa cellphone ko lang kase inedit to ๐Ÿ˜†

      Delete
  2. Very beautifully written blog, Fascinatingly written.
    www.consumerisminc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Day. I also bought the same cold wax by Esme online the Honey Cold Wax. However, the one that I bought does not come with any instructions. Do you happen to know how to store it properly because after I have opened the product, there was moisture on it already which I think affects the effectiveness of the product. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahmmm wala naman po akong something special regardng sa storage niya.

      Delete
  4. Di po ba siya nilalanggam? May nabasa po kasi ako nilalanggam siya paano po ang tamang pag stored? Ilalagay po ba sya sa ref?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. mua wax tรณc แปŸ ฤ‘รขu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baket po yung aken malambot po? Hndi ko na po ata magagamit tatlo pa nmn po yung binili ko.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nagkaganyan din yung saken hindi sya ma knead, ayaw mabuo so ang ginawa ko pahid lang sa kilikili din any paper ilagay din sa kilikili then hila. Parang wax strip, ganun

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete