Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Everyday Makeup Using Maybelline Products

 
   I have always been fascinated with Maybelline products. They offer quality products with a very affordable price (especially when they're on sale). So today I will show you guys how I make my everyday look using Maybelline.


"I already made a review about these products. Please check below for the links (except the Fashion Brow Pencil)"

     First things first. Make sure your face is clean. You don't want to pile your makeup with dirty skin, it'll cause breakout. Then, apply your favorite moisturizer. I don't use primer so I go directly to the powder. I don't dab the sponge, I swipe it, specially when I'm in a hurry. Though it is recommended to just dab it for better coverage. Next is the eyebrow pencil blended by a spooley. I don't like much this pencil. Sometimes it is hard to apply and cause acne to my eyebrow  area. But this is my only eyebrow product from Maybelline, ,so I still use it. After that is the mascara. I always swipe off the excess on the opening/top of the body. Just a few swipes and we're good to go. I also wiggle the wind as near to the roots as possible. And lastly is the lipstick, my fave shade and voila fresh, ready-for-the-day look.



     Sorry for the eyebags haha. And here you go. Everyday makeup under 5 minutes using Maybelline products. It's quite obvious that I had a hard time with the eyebrows. And did I mention that the powder is great for hiding your under eye circles. Thank you guys for reading. Feel free to comment down below any of your suggestions or questions.

Links:
Product Review: HyperCurl Volume Express Waterproof Mascara

Product Review:Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lipstick in Touch of Spice

Review on Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One Shine Free Cake Powder Refill 9g with SPF 32PA+++

DISCLAIMER: THIS PAGE/BLOG IS NOT PAID BY ANY ENTITY




No comments:

Post a Comment