Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Product Review: Human Heart Nature Pore Cleansing Brush

   
   

     Good morning or afternoon or evening, whatever time you're reading this blog. I gained ny knowledge about Human Heart Nature (H<3N) because of KrisTV. I was amazed kasi Pilipino brand sila and all natural. They are also pro-philippines, pro-poor, pro-environment. Their products range from beauty, bath & body, family, wellness & home up to food & drink. Take note that these products are very affordable and quality products.
 
     Now regarding the product. I think it do its job really well. It cleanses my face. I use dove soap or cetaphil, feeling ko mas effective sya pag gentle cleanser po gamit. At first, the brush seems stiff and hard to use but tend to be softer after sometime. I don't put anything to my face after cleansing. I let it breath for a awhile. I use it twice a week. Sometimes I over use it. My skin feels mejo mahapdi, mejo lang naman pero mahapdi.

     I highly recommend this to everyone who's looking for a great cleansing tool. Facial brush has gaining its popularity with regards to skincare. Although this one might be pricey but worth the money.

Thanks for reading. See you on my next blog.

DISCLAIMER: THIS PAGE/BLOG IS NOT PAID BY ANY ENTITY

Contact me at: deocampo.annamarie0819@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment